If you are considering Redfern restaurants, there are many reasons why Redfern will work for you. From the variety of Redfern in Sydney to fine dining options like Redfern House or casual dining establishments like O’Connells Eatery & Bar, Redfern is a great place to dine!
Reasons to check out Redfern restaurants:
- Diverse Redfern in Sydney options
- Fine dining at Redfern House or casual dining establishments like O’Connells Eatery & Bar.
Convenient location on the train line from Central Station, only a few minutes walk from Redfern station.
Fabulous views of red hill and Sydney harbor with some patios. The open-air atmosphere with great city views!
Redfern has tons of different cuisines, including Italian, Vietnamese, and more – something for everyone here!
Superb Redfern in Sydney bars and clubs
The best restaurants, cafes & pubs for food or drinks with friends.
Catch up over a drink at the bar – one of Redfern’s great lounges.
Conveniently located next to Red Dot Brewhouse, where you can enjoy fresh craft beers brewed on-site!
With so many Redfern venues, it is easy to find something that suits your tastes! Something for everyone here 🙂
Red Hill Hotel has an incredible rooftop terrace that offers views of the city skyline, including the Harbour Bridge, perfect for having drinks after work! It’s also pretty cool to head down there if you want to catch some live music while enjoying tasty eats and drinks!
This article would not be complete without mentioning the Redfern pub, The Glasshouse. This Redfern venue is a great place to meet up with friends and enjoy some tasty food and delicious cocktails!
- “The Balfour Kitchen” — an award-winning restaurant & bar known as one of Sydney’s most iconic cafes located in Red Hill Hotel.
- “Red Dot Brewhouse” – microbrewery specializing in craft beers, which can also be enjoyed on their rooftop terrace at Red Hill Hotel.
- “The Glasshouse” – Redfern pub with a stylish interior and tasty food.
- “Bar H” — the definition of rustic chic at MLC center, this restaurant is set in an old bank vault which has been transformed into one of Redfern’s finest dining experiences.
- “Dos Senoritas Mexican Restaurant & Bar.” — red hill pub is home to some fantastic Mexican dishes that are perfect for sharing over drinks with friends on their rooftop terrace or downstairs by the bar if you’re looking for something more casual!
-“Zaaffran Indian Restaurant,” located just off Regent St, offers authentic northwest Frontier cuisine bringing together sumptuous flavors from India and Pakistan. This red fern restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a mouth-watering meal.
-“The Duke” Redfern — red hill pub offers one of Redfern’s most diverse dining experiences with tacos, burritos, and burgers on offer, as well as their famous house-made Bavarian pretzels – they even have gluten-free options!
-“Lazy Suzie café & patisserie.” — this French-influenced patisserie in Redfern offers some fantastic sweet treats all day long, including pastries, cakes, and cronuts (a croissant/donut hybrid) that are sure to satisfy your cravings anytime throughout the day or evening.
We hope this information has been helpful to you.